Want to save money on an ACA approved group health plan which meets California's mandated minimum health insurance requirements?
The California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce now offers a group health insurance which up to now was only available to very large businesses, but only now is being offered to small businesses and individuals. Get the coverage and affordability by major health plans that were only available to large businesses.
There are reasons why you should consider CHCC's group health plans.
● A new California law requires that all residents obtain health coverage or face tax penalties as much as 2.5% of gross income.
● Saves money over Covered California and COBRA health plans.
● The present Corona Virus pandemic has placed many challenges on small businesses and individuals which requires us to re-examine our healthcare coverage.
● Health plans can be offered with or without any contribution by the employer or an employee can enroll directly as long as either the employer or employee is a member of the CHCC or an affiliate such as the San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (SJCHCC).
● You can enroll now. No waiting period.
● To be eligible for this group healthcare either the business or employee must be a member of the local Hispanic Chamber, the San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
● In most cases, participants will continue seeing your existing doctors and hospitals.
Visit https://chcchealth.net/ for a complete overview of the CHCC Health Plan program.